13 December 2009

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

At this point, I don't want to complain and unfortuantely, that's all I feel like doing lately.  As soon as I have something nice to say, I will be back.  As for now, the one thing I'm grateful for is this coming paycheck. I'm hoping for a better attitude soon. 

Please forgive me...I have no time for myself, my family, my hobbies, my passions, or my health anymore.  All I have time to do is eat, work, cook, do laundry, iron, make lunches, and sleep, repeat.  How on earth does the rest of the world put up with this crap?  I miss real life.  I know it's out there somewhere...

3 comments:

Char said...

believe me - i know this feeling very well. that's why i haven't talked about my job on my blog.

corabela said...

Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one...I feel like less of a grump, or at least halfway justified. I've been feeling bad that I feel bad. Does that make sense??

Anyway...today was better. And I suppose we just have to do the best with what we have. I'm sending some hugs your way, Char, and hopefully some free time with the coming holidays!

Thanks for the moral support, sweetheart.

Annie said...

I know the feeling! Big hugs and know it will end soon :-). xoxo