11 December 2009

Winter Sunrise

This morning I left for work before the sun was up.  I haven't seen a winter sunrise while on the road in ages.  The traveling has been hard on me but the countryside is so beautiful.  Every morning as I grab my keys I look longingly to my camera, consider grabbing it, but then opt to leave it in favor of carrying less stuff.  I've been schlepping around more crap for my job than one person should schlepp.  I know it sounds absurd that the mere weight of camera would make a difference but my bags are always full and I'm loaded with winter gear.  Besides...I don't really have the time or opportunity to stop and snap photos...but oh, I wish I could.  I also wish I had more time to write but for now I don't.  I miss you all.



3 comments:

Char said...

oh both are so beautiful

Annie said...

I hope the job is going well.
Lovely photos. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!